Friday, November 10, 2000

Half-way through...

Well, I've visited 6 out of the 12 b-schools on my list so far. Still to go are MIT, Harvard, NYU, Columbia, Wharton, and Texas. The school that has impressed me the most so far is Haas @ UC Berkeley. It's well-located, well-priced, and seems to have a very dynamic program with strengths in Entrepreneurship and E-Commerce. I've also like Stanford and Kellogg. I like the prestige associated with Stanford, and I think it would be a fantastic campus to spent a couple of years at. Kellogg seems to have an impressive program with a lot of flexibility, and some top quality professors. So, my short-list currently stands at 3 schools. I imagine I'll probably add 2 - 3 more to that list from the remaining six. Most of the people I've been talking to (current MBA students and other prospects) seems to be applying to around 5 schools, so I guess I'm right on the mark.

No comments: