Sunday, February 04, 2001

Back in Sydney...

Back in Sydney for a few days, catching up with friends, cleaning the old apartment before the lease terminates on Wednesday, and attending a training course. Busy week coming up - four flights in eight days. It's a strange feeling having two 'homes'. At some stage later in life I'd always planned to have a home/unit in the city, and a house in the country to act as a weekender and a place to telecommute from. Unfortunately, while I may be temporarily renting two properties in different cities, I only have one household worth of furniture, so there's been a lot of sleeping on couches and floors recently.


Reading Richard Branson's autobiography at the moment (Losing My Virginity). Very interesting and quite inspiring. Full review will be posted when I've finished it.

No comments: