Thursday, February 15, 2001

Where is Adrian?

Hmm... haven't blogged for 12 days. What is happening to me? Are my blogging days over? Was this just a passing phase? What city am I in right now? Am I expected to blog everyday? Some people do. Would it be common courtesy for me to blog at least once a week? What if I'm not in the mood, or too busy? Can I blame my lack of blogging on the Anna Kournikova virus?


Rest assured, I'm alive and well. Had a ridiculous week last week travelling back and forth between Sydney and Melbourne twice, and finally handing in the keys to the Sydney apartment. A little more relaxed this week, gradually settling in to the life that is Melbourne. For all you die-hard aviation fans out there, don't miss the Australian Air Show at Avalon this week. Anthony's put a great preview together on his weblog.

No comments: