Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Living the Dream!!

I've been off the air for a week or so, traveling and partying with friends, but I'm back in Melbourne now getting organised for Term 2 which starts next week. Now here's the big news:

I've been accepted into Columbia Business School for an exchange term later in the year. Yes folks - I'm moving to New York, New York, USA !! Four months in Manhattan at one of the world's top business schools. I'm absolutely stoked.

My life is about to change in a very big way. Sure, I've travelled before, but I've never lived outside of Australia. Now I'll have the opportunity to study business and finance in the business capital of the world. Sure it'll be an expensive adventure, but it'll be worth every greenback, and who know's it may even turn into a job - I'll be there for the peak of the recruitment season.

No comments: