Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Term 1 results

Also received my results for Term 1 of the Melbourne MBA - a couple of surprises, including an H1 for Marketing. I managed to scrape through with an 80% for Financial Accounting (the minimum cut-off for an H1), which I'm very happy about considering the troubles I had with the exam. My lowest score was 77% (H2A) for Organisations, and my best was 93% (H1) for Managerial Economics.

It all starts again next week. I picked up my reading packs for four subjects yesterday, including Business Strategy in which we do two HBS cases every week. Term 2 is also our first opportunity to venture into the Finance courses at MBS. We start with an introductory course called Valuation and Financial Analysis which uses the textbook Fundamentals of Corporate Finance by Ross et al. Then in Term 3 (when I'll be at Columbia) we can do up to five finance courses at once!

No comments: