Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Today is a Good Day

Things have turned around somewhat since my Financial Accounting exam yesterday morning. I picked up my results for my latest Marketing and Organisations assignments yesterday afternoon - H1 for both of them, which was pleasantly surprising. My Marketing exam this morning seemed fairly easy - the fact that two of the questions concerned the movie and airline industries definitely worked in my favour. And, when I arrived home this afternoon, I was pleased to find out that I've been allocated all my preferences for subject choices and class schedules for next term. So, overall, it's been a very good day.

Now, I have to get into quant mode for my final two exams - Quantitative Analysis and Managerial Economics.

BTW - here's the full list of subjects that I'll be doing in Term 2.

  • Valuation & Financial Analysis
  • Economics & Public Policy
  • Business Strategy
  • Business Law, and
  • Product Management

No comments: