Sunday, February 17, 2002

Life in 1992

In 2002 I'm a full-time student at Melbourne Business School. In 1992 I was also a full-time student, completing what was the equivalent on Year 11 / Form 5 at the Casuarina Secondary College in Darwin. This photo is my bedroom in my parent's house in Darwin, which we sold about 5 years ago. Of all the furniture, trinkets, books, and decorations in the photo, I think the only thing I still have in my possession is the little Garfield plush toy in the corner. Notice the absence of a computer (we did have one computer in the house - a Macintosh SE with 4Mb of memory and a 20Mb hard disk!) and the tendency towards bright colours. I was told off at a party last night for wearing bright colours, so I guess nothing much has changed in ten years.

No comments: