Friday, June 21, 2002

This week's Friday Five...

...seeks to answer those questions about where we choose to live, what motivates us to move, and to provide some indication of our relative financial strength. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it all.


1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo? I live in a one-bedroom + study apartment.


2. Do you rent or own? I've always been a renter. I moved out of the family home 9 years ago and I've been renting ever since.


3. Does anyone else live with you? Alas, no. I currently live all on my ownsome.


4. How many times have you moved in your life? Hmm... 5 times in 17 years while I was growing up with my family, and 5 times since I decided to venture out on my own. I've also moved interstate four times, and will be 'moving' overseas for the first time later this year.


5. What are your plans for this weekend? Weekend? I'm a full-time MBA student. I don't have weekends. On Saturday I'm going to the Law Library at Uni to work on an assignment for a few hours, followed by a 3-hr class on Product Management. Then I'll do some more work on my assignment before heading out to a late night screening of Minority Report. On Sunday, I'll probably spend at least six hours doing all my readings for next week's classes, and I'll be starting my study plan for my mid-term exams (July 2nd and 5th).

No comments: