Sunday, August 18, 2002

Bring on the exams

I had a take-home exam last week for my Project Management intensive subject, which took me a total of 35 hours to complete! Real exams start later this morning, and run through to Thursday. Here's the basic schedule:
  • Mon 9:00am - Valuation & Financial Analysis (60%) (closed book)
  • Wed 9:00am - Economics & Public Policy (60%) (closed book)
  • Wed 1:30pm - Business Law (45%) (open book)
  • Thu 9:00am - Business Strategy (40%) (semi-open book; we've already received the case study, and we're allowed to write all over it)

I've spent most of the weekend studying for the VFA exam, plus doing some reading from the EPP textbook, and analysing the case study for Business Strategy (I'll reveal which case it is after I've completed the exam). Business Law is the subject that's been suffering from lack of study attention. I'll put in 5 hours tonight, and maybe another 5 hours tomorrow, and that'll have to suffice.

No comments: