Sunday, August 18, 2002

When worlds collide

Ok, so I've been really slack keeping the site up to date these past few weeks. I hope you'll forgive me. I've been running at 110%, studying, preparing for exchange, and flying back and forward to Sydney. I've probably been averaging around 4 - 5 hrs sleep. We're at T minus 5 days now, and with the exception of exams, I'm pretty much ready for my move to New York.

Life has been pretty amazing these past few weeks. In essence, my worlds have been colliding.

  • Melbourne Adrian and Sydney Adrian are becoming one, with my Sydney-based girlfriend recently meeting up with my Melbourne-based friends.
  • Online Adrian and Melbourne Business School Adrian have been revealed as the same person, with various students and faculty from MBS finally discovering my website.
  • Family Adrian and relationship Adrian have come together with my Auntie recently joining a group of friends (including my girlfriend) at a dinner in Sydney, and
  • 1980s Melbourne Adrian, early 1990s Darwin Adrian, and late 1990s/early 2000s Adrian all got together for a big farewell/birthday dinner in Sydney last Thursday.

But "it's all good". I'm enjoying every minute of it, and I wouldn't give it up for anything.

No comments: