Monday, July 02, 2001

Double figures!

Our weblog host has now been in Melbourne for ten (10) days straight - a new record. Strange feeling - it's almost like I'm actually a local. The scary part of this is that it's only 14 days until the GMAT now. I've been doing a great deal of work on the vocabulary, started teaching myself to speed-read, and have brushed up on the basic rules and formulae of mathematics. It's all about practice, practice, practice now. I'll try to fit in at least 2 - 3 practice exams prior to the big one. I also need to get back into essay writing mode - the GMAT includes two 30-minute essay writing exercises.


I also need to start thinking about which schools to release my results to. The standard US$190 fee for the GMAT includes the release of your score to 5 different b-schools. At this stage I'm thinking those five schools will be Haas, Stanford, MIT, Melbourne, and AGSM.

No comments: