Thursday, July 12, 2001

T minus 4 days...

Four days until the GMAT. I am officially on study leave now. The kitchen bench in my Melbourne apartment is my study domain. I do actually have a separate "study" room in my apartment, but it's filled with PC equipment, and the desk is invariably crowded with random junk that I've accumulated over the past few weeks.

I've amassed a collection of nearly 400 words on flash cards that I'd like committed to memory by Monday. Recent inclusions are "desiccate," "implacable", and "equivocate." Interestingly, my recent attention to expanding my appreciation and application of the English language has also sparked an interest in considering other language studies. I caught myself surfing the CAE website the other day for French and Japanese courses.

I have quite a bit of travel coming up over the next couple of weeks (woo hoo! the drought is about to come to an end!), so attending a night class isn't really suitable for me right now. I'll see how things are going later in the year.

No comments: