Wednesday, July 18, 2001

A stressful but rewarding experience

Well the GMAT is complete, and I'm back on the road again. I'm sworn to secrecy about the content of the GMAT exam, but I can tell you that it was a stressful experience, the clock was ticking, and that I achieved my target score exactly (700). I was very pleased with the two essays that I wrote, although I have not yet received the scores for those. I found the Quantitive section very challenging. The questions were much harder than any of the practice exercises that I'd done. The Verbal section was pretty much as I expected. All up, I'm happy with this score. 700 is just above the average score for those applicants that are admitted to the b-schools I want to go to. Time for a break, then I'll start considering the application essays and referees.

No comments: