Friday, March 01, 2002

Friday Five

This week's Friday Five is about travel, so I thought I'd join in for a change rather than just watching from the sidelines.

1. What's your favorite vacation spot? New York, New York. Both my visits to the big city have been facinating.

2. Where do you consider to be the biggest hell-hole on earth? Hmm, if there is a hell-hole out there, it's not somewhere I've visited regularly. Every place I visit is interesting in its own right. (bit too much of an optimist, aren't I?)

3. What would be your dream vacation? Six months, $100,000 spending money, travelling through Europe in style ... one day ...

4. If you could go on a road-trip with anyone, who would it be and why? My friend Kate - travel is one of her top priorities. If she has any spare cash available, she'll be spending it on something travel related. In fact she's on her way to Europe for a holiday as we speak.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? It's F1 Grand Prix weekend in Melbourne, but, for the first time in 3 years, I'm going to skip it. I have a major Marketing assignment due for Uni next week, so I'll probably spend most of the weekend working on that. I'm having some friends over for drinks on Saturday night - we're going to absorb the Formula 1 spirit without actually attending the event. On Sunday, I think I might call my mother...

No comments: