Thursday, March 07, 2002

Still blogging

Apologies to readers - I've been on media blackout most of this week. With the death of my grandfather on Monday, I had to shuffle some of my assessments at MBS around in order to allow time to attend the funeral and spend some time with my family. I ended up doing my QA mid-term on Wednesday evening, and then catching an early flight to Sydney on Thursday morning. Surprisingly, this was my first flight since November 2001, but Qantas still treated me quite nicely because of all the flying I used to do when I worked at Com Tech. I'll try to relax a bit this weekend, and then it'll be straight back into heavy study mode come Monday morning. I have two more major items of assessment coming up in the next couple of weeks - mid-term exams for Financial Accounting and Managerial Economics. But it's all fun, fun, fun.

No comments: