Sunday, April 07, 2002

Assignment week at MBS

I have three syndicate assignments due on Monday week (April 15th), so it's bound to be a busy week ahead. We've actually made very good progress on each of them already, but there'll be plenty of refinement to do, and presentations to prepare. Since I've been away for most of this weekend, attending the wedding in Brisbane, I'll have to make an extra effort to contribute to our syndicate and ensure our success. Our topics:
  • Organisations: a comparison of the social networking activities of two Australian senior managers
  • Quantitative Analysis: a regression model for predicting the AFL ladder at the end of the season, and
  • Marketing: an analysis of the impact that the Internet and electronic distribution channels have had on Paramount Pictures

We're keen to get these assignments out of the way, so we can focus our efforts on the final exams (April 29th - May 3rd).

I also have to get my application for international exchange in by this Friday. It's been a tough decision process, but I think I'm fairly comfortable with my preferences list now. I'll post my preferences and my "tell us why you'll make a good ambassador in 100 words or less" story next weekend.

No comments: