Sunday, April 14, 2002

Profile of a fellow MBA student: Brent Chapman

One of the students in my MBA program is 33-year-old Brent Chapman from the Bay Area in California. He has over 15 years experience in the IT industry, and is the original author of the Majordomo mailing listing management software program. He is also coauthor of the O'Reilly book Building Internet Firewalls, and recently worked as a Director at the US broadband service provider Covad Communications.

Brent finished high school at the age of 15, and did his undergrad in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of California, Berkeley.

It's fantastic that we have people like this in the MBA program at Melbourne Business School. I've been learning just as much from my colleagues as I have from my professors.

No comments: