Monday, April 15, 2002

Home Stretch

All assignments complete! Woo hoo!!

Fourteen days until my final exams for Term 1. I have five exams in five days - it's going to be rather nasty. Especially considering that Term 1 is really competitive for those that have applied for exchange. Yes - I bit the proverbial bullet and put in an application for exchange in Term 3 (starting in August). First preference Columbia, second preference NYU, then gradually down the NE corridor, across the way to Texas, way out west to LA, and finally north of the border to Canada. Ten preferences in total - we'll see what happens.

I won't find out which school I've been accepted to until first week back at MBS in Term 2, so I now have to make a conscious effort to put it in the back of my mind and focus on the study effort for finals. I'm not too good at the whole self study thing at home, so I'm planning for most of my study to be composed of small sessions with some of the other students. First stop - Quantitative Analysis tomorrow afternoon, then Managerial Economics on Wednesday.

Enough of the boring detail. Hope you're all well. See you when I emerge in a few weeks ;-)

No comments: