Monday, July 01, 2002

And who wants to be cured of desire?

My friend Kate has started a weblog!

So far, it's a commentry on her perspectives on coffee, alcohol, and the retro movement, but I'm certain she has more in store for us. Will this be an avenue for publishing her poetry and song lyrics? Will she tell us all about what she does for a living? Will it be an insider's view of life in inner-city Sydney? Or a diatribe on travel experiences in remote parts of the world. Only time will tell...

In her own words:

"Welcome to my corner of the internet... As someone who has sub-consciously avoided the HOME page concept, it's a big step for me. Not that I'm technophobic, I just have a feeling that publishing oneself without purpose is the worst form of narcissism.

So this has a purpose - I will hasten to inform the world once it gels into something I can explain in words... In the meantime, it will just be what I think about." (Kate - sundayafternoon.blogspot.com)