Sunday, July 14, 2002

T minus 40 days and counting...

Wow! What an intense couple of weeks. Business School is insane at the moment. There is soooo much work to do, that I barely have time for anything else.

Syndicate assignments for Strategy and Law, presentations for Law and Project Management, VFA and EPP exams, career planning seminars, presentation skills sessions, the list goes on. It's all a case of how high can you jump. In this past week, I've had three 14hr+ days at uni (including a Saturday), and I've spent over 70 hours in total on b-school work. It's all paying off though - I'm getting decent grades, and I'm learning soooo much. My super-intensive Project Management class is a real challenge, but the professor is incredible. He'll cold call at random, and if the answer you provide isn't satisfactory he'll press you for a better one. Awesome!

Not much more progress on my New York move. I'm still waiting for my accommodation offer from the Columbia Uni Apartment Housing group. Hopefully, I'll know the details of where I'll be living by next weekend. Forty days to go.

No comments: