Friday, July 26, 2002

T minus 27 days...

1 assignment to go. 1 presentation to go. 1 take-home exam to go. 4 'real' exams to go. Still haven't been allocated my New York accomodation. Haven't heard from my sublease tenant for a while - hope he's still coming to Melbourne. Nearly finished packing the apartment. My sister's already taken some of my shelves, and my dad's interested in borrowing my TV while I'm away (the vultures are circling ;-). It's all going to happen so quickly over the next few weeks. Before I know it, I'll be in New Zealand.

To make matters a little difficult, I've actually been a little ill this week, so much so that I had to skip a couple of classes and try and rest easy rather than working on an economics essay that's due on Tuesday. Looks like I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend playing catch-up.

No comments: