Sunday, September 01, 2002

Term 2 Results @ MBS

Well, results for Term 2 are up, and I'll be the first to admit that I didn't do nearly as well as in Term 1. Business Law was the subject that suffered, which I deserve since I didn't do many of the readings and hardly ever participated in class. I also had a severe drop of 15% from my VFA midterm result to my final result, but I think that might be partially to do with the good old 73% mean requirement. Pleasing results for the other three subjects, but my Law result has really bitten me hard. My overall average has dropped from 84% to 79.6% (ouch! we're just below that H1 cut-off now).
  • Valuation & Financial Analysis - 80% (H1)
  • Economics & Public Policy - 81% (H1)
  • Business Strategy - 75% (H2A)
  • Business Law - 67% (H3)
  • Project Management - 75% (H2A)

BTW, first New York post coming really soon...

No comments: