Tuesday, January 22, 2002

Welcome to the Melbourne Business School MBA

After two years at the concept stage, we are now ready to present you with the production diaries for the epic that will become Adrian's MBA.

The four month retrenchment holiday has come to an end. My life as a member of the Com Tech family is over (although I promise to do whatever I can to maintain the friendships and associations that I've developed). My regular trips interstate and overseas are on hold.

I, Adrian Hind, a.k.a. javaboy, Spade, Ado, AJ, "Mr Planner", or just plain Adrian, am now a full-time Masters of Business Administration student at Melbourne Business School. For the next sixteen months I'll be studying five business subjects at a time over four terms. I'll also be continuing my Japanese language studies (separate from Melbourne Uni), and participating heavilly in extra-curricular activities associated with the school. It's going to be an incredible ride.

So, strap on your belts, keep you arms inside the vehicle at all times, and enjoy the show.

No comments: